Each office will become a drop-off location.
All Realty Pros Assured offices have become drop-off locations for those wishing to contribute to Bahamas Hurricane Relief, an effort which began on Sept. 9.
“We are all so grateful that we didn’t suffer any severe damage or losses in our community,” said Realty Pros Assured Co-founder Bill Navarra in a press release. “What happened to the Bahamas could have happened here. We want to show our gratitude by helping to care for the people there. Their needs are so deep and so wide. It will take all of us to help.”
Items in need include the following:
- Toiletries and Feminine Hygiene products
- Diapers and Wipes
- First aid items
- Cleaning supplies
- Canned goods
- Box fans
- Leather work gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Non-perishable foods
It is asked that you donate the above items only, no clothes will be accepted.
The offices are located at:
- 2110 Oceanside Blvd., Ormond Beach
- 900 W. Granada Blvd,, Suite 3, Ormond Beach
- 840 Dunlawton Ave., Suite D, Port Orange
- 211 East International Speedway Blvd., Suite 104, Daytona Beach